Four conference rooms are available to UNM law school students, faculty, and staff.
- UNM's masking requirements must be followed
- Room keys are checked out at the circulation desk
- Reservations are limited to two hours per day, per group, and are accepted 24 hour in advance
- Use of the room may be extended at the end of the two-hour period if another group has not reserved the room
- Reservations are held until ten minutes past the scheduled start time
- Library materials used in the study rooms must be re-shelved.
The rooms are locked during business hours to ensure they are used exclusively by the law school community and so that personal items can be secure when the user steps away. The doors are unlocked after hours, when access to the Library is limited to UNM law students.